Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Still Alive

Yep, I'm still alive...haven't posted in several days because I went up to Illinois to look at houses with Eric. Just getting home today. The internet connection there was HORRIBLE, I could barely check my email, and when I did it took forever!!!

Anyway..the short...Eric got an apartment for us to stay in until the house in Corpus Christi sells and we qualify for a new loan in Illinois. We will officially move the end of June. We did choose a house finally and put an offer down with a contingency to sell our current home. The seller verbally accepted yesterday, so we'll see how it all goes. We have our FIRST showing today in the house in Corpus - probably nothing to count the chickens over, but it's a start.

I've got to get unpacked and do a few other things today. Eric should be sending me all the pictures we took of the house, so when those come maybe I can post a few....till then...I've got to run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home