Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday night

Sitting here against my nice new comfy pillows, snuggled in my bed, watching Xfiles......that's what I'm doing tonight, and then a fairly early bedtime. So what are you doing for your Saturday night?

So I know it's been AGES since I've posted. I've been sick, Alyssa was sick, and we've been getting the house ready to put it on the market. I create a slideshow the other day with some of my favorite layouts and put that on the blog...but I didn't post anything about having added it. lol I just barely

So the realtor came today to take the pictures and then pounded in the "for sale" sign. We'll officially be on the market Monday morning, but the sign is there now in case any passers by come driving by tomorrow. Actually there is a new house across the street that is finally finished and they're havign an open house tomorrow, so that should bring a few people this way, and since the sign is in my yard already, maybe they'll write down my realtors phone number too to schedule a walk through. :-)

Eric should be in IL by now, getting unpacked into his extended stay hotel room. Tomorrow he may run around and take a look at some houses by builders and by going to some open houses. The realtor there sent us a list of probably about 40 houses, and we've narrowed that list to about 5 or 6. He'll be going with her on Monday to see those and send me some pictures if he can.

I have had so little time to sit at my computer lately, so very little scrapping and designing in a while...actually NO TIME. Now that most of the house stuff is done and ready for showing, I just have to "maintain" it. Maye I can find some time now again after the girls go to bed to scrap and desgin. I do have some serious work to do for OPA (a national service sorority I'm on the national board for and am an alumna of) so that will take some time too.

Well, I think the laptop has about 20 minutes of power left in the battery, so I best be going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home