Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OMG it is soooo late!

It's already WELL past my "bedtime." I was going to write up a gooood (probably long) post about all that's been going on and my serious thinking I've been doing...but I think I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow now so I can go get some shut eye.... I suppose I could leave you all with a little teaser...

This past weekend: trip to San Antonio to spend time with my hubby and celebrate (a little early) our 10 -year anniversary, and a trip to Sea World with the girls!

Today - my Daisy Girl Scout troop (which includes my daughter) bridged up to Brownies.

Thinking.....about job, time with my kids and hubby, time committment for my sorority (I've been on the national board 9 years now, 5 of which I was the national president), my future in digi design, photography, finances, and our move to IL.....my little mind is working overtime today!

Alrighty...well...I'll have to post details later.
Night.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/24/2006 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank goodness you've checked in!! Been thinking about ya!! Hope your week is going well! I'll log on to Hello tonight as dh has camp and then a school board meeting! :) Big hugs to ya!
    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home