Friday, May 05, 2006

Sacrifice!

for the Ultimate Digi Scrapper! I'm so tired, and had so little (more like practically NOTHING) to work with, but I just couldn't NOT try! I dug out my printed pictures and found a picture I liked of Alyssa and I, and then went shopping for a new kit! lol I managed to pull somethign together and load it in an hour! I don't think I've scrapped that fast in a LOOONG time. I really like how it turned out too - usualy my speed scrapping is REALLY sad! lol Maybe I've been way over thinking scrapping lately! lol Oh well...I think the rules don't allow us to post the lo, so if you want to see you'll have to head over to digiscrappin.biz here's the link to my LO (or maybe my gallery). Feel free to leave me comments! lol I think I MUST go to bed now before I pass out on the keyboard! ha nighty night folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home