Wednesday, May 03, 2006

still alive...working working working (procrastinating) working working working..... I presented and "defended" my paper Monday night. I was the very first presentation (I actually volunteered to go first - it's nice to do it and then be done and sit back). It went well and I received many compliments and congrats. Today was total chaos and little got done and then I had to go to the other half of the presentations and our after "celebration." There were 12 of us in the capstone this semester and 10 of us finished and presented, 5 last night and 5 tonight. Afterwards we all went out to have drinks and eats and socialize to celebrate our wonderfulness (lol). Anyway...Eric went with me to the afterparty to be my designated drive (hehe), but I didn't end up really needing one as I only had two drinks and was there plenty long enough for both run their course. LOL I'm not one to take complements well (I don't know..maybe it has to do with my perfectionisim and being overly hard on myself), but I received so many compliments again tonight - they were so sweet. REALLY made me feel wonderful. I've really enjoyed going through this masters program, even with the stress it has caused and I will miss the "friends" I've made along the way. Well...this is just a quickie post in hello (hence no paragraph breaks or anything lol) and I'm off to finish the paper...tonight is hopefully my last all nighter. I hope to finish the draft tonight (ok this morning) and then do editing Wed and Thurs, bind Fri morning and turn that sucka in! lol OH..then I do still have a final for budgeting too, but I don't think I can NOT get an A in that class, so no real stress for that one. OK...I'm getting there guys...OH OH OH...last night I was so tired, but couldn't sleep and was too tired to write, so I FINALLY worked on the Denim Darling Elements..hopefully I'll have those and the Dude ready very very soon for you all. :-) later gators

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home