Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I need good vibes!!

Oh man, I'm down to the REAL crunch time here and I'm so unispired. Maybe I'm just too tired. I know how to do this and what I want to write, but I just have no energy or motivation to actually write! I can't have this happen now!!! ugh. I have to have to get this done asap - Eric will be gone again next week for an interview in IL, so I need to be done before he leaves. PLUS, tonight my professor gave out the final for budgeting, and dang that's more involved than I expected! ugh...I'll be doing that all next weekend, so the sooner I get done with the paper the sooner I can get to work on that.

I tried again today to get my picture, and I'm beginning to think I'm just not going to put a picture in my announcements - I want to mail them next week when I am sure I'm going to finish and actually graduate, and maybe I'm just too old for "graduation" pics?? I dunno. The color in this one today was pretty decent, but my chin was too high - I need to take my picture in front of a big mirror by myself as Eric's not too good at directing me! lol

I played with some editing on this and I'm not sure if I actually like it better than the original or not! lol

I finally got the last sorority gir's picture today too, so tomorrow night after my practice prsentation I'll need to finish their composite design and get that thing sent off to the printer so I can get it back in time before they're out of school. Speaking of photography, I have a friend that has contacted me about doing her daughter's senior pictures. I'm excited about the opportunity, but I'm not sure yet if she's definitely going to have me do it. If she does, I may be doing that this weekend too!

Well, uninspired or not, I better get back to the paper. I think I may work on a bit of setting up the powerpoint on the stuff already done, and then get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow Ky goes to mother's day out, so I can work all day on the evaluation and conclusions (at least as far as putting it in the presentation - the written part won't be complete that fast). I just hate going to sleep first because it makes me nervous about running out of time, but on the other hand I'm so tired I will be going very slowly tonight, not finish and then oversleep tomorrow because I'm so overtired. sighhhhhh I need energy - send me good energy vibes guys!! lol

I know I still owe you all the last part of the denim kits and the tut on masking - I haven't forgotten. I promise as soon as the paper and my budgeting final is done, I'll get back to designing again - I do really miss it. Everything is done by the 9th and graduation is the 13th! The end is in sight!!! :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 4/26/2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Love the picture! You have not changed one bit since college! You still look 21! Good luck with everything!

     
  • At 4/26/2006 7:31 PM, Blogger TheCatLord said…

    oh sarah, you have soooo much to do! but i know you will get through this- you can do it!!!

     
  • At 4/26/2006 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah.. thinking of you!! I know you can do it!! You are doing such a great job!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home