Friday, April 14, 2006

Behind

I know I'm supposed to have part 4 of Denim Darling and Dude up by now, but I have been having trouble collecting data for my capstone, Eric was gone for 3 days, I just found out my draft and practice presentation for capstone is next Wed (not the 26th like I thought), and I've been trying to work on these 300 pictures I've taken for the sorority shoot. I'm so behind and have so much to do and we're supposed to leave tomorrow! AGGGH. I hope it works out, but I think it's going to be late and tough to do.

Kyleigh is one today too! I did get a couple pics of her today before and after getting her hair trimmed a bit to stay out of her eyes. I'll have to load later to post them here.

I have to go finish posting proofs of the composite shots so I can get some sleep and then get 100 other things done tomorrow.

I'll get caught up...eventually! ah

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home