Monday, April 10, 2006

Quickie

OK, I'm so behind on blogging, and even reading and commenting on blogs.....things have been so busy and I've had so little sleep. This is going to be a quick post so that my faithful readers have a little SOMETHING to tide you over. :-)

I had my big photo shoot on Saturday - it went well. I was shooting a sorority of girls for their composite picture, and then 2 girls for their senior shots. I'm looking forward to editing their pictures (they're all such beautiful girls) and putting together the composite, but man are there a lot of them. :-) hehe I'll have to show some of my work later. I was so tired after the shoot from a lack of sleep all weekend, I came home and passed out for like 3 hours, and then still went to bed at midnight and slept until 10:30 am! THEN..if that wasn't enough, I took another 2 hr nap about noon while Ky was down. Now..here I am at 3:30 am!! AGGG I was working on school work.

I just remembered tonight too that I have a take home quiz due on Tuesday - I totally forgot he gave it to us - I haven't even LOOKED at it!

Eric is leaving in a couple hours to go to CT. He'll be gone a few days for interviews. He'll get back late Wed and then leave again Thursday afternoon to interview again up in Dallas Ft. Worth for another job. So..my mom is coming Monday night to stay with me Tue and Wed to help me get to my classes and work on my school work and interviews. Then Eric will take both girls with him Thursday (Alyssa has no school Friday) up to DFW (his dad said he'd watch the girls while he goes to the interviews) so I can get up to the university to input data. I have to use a special software that is extremely expensive and I don't have. Then I'll meet them all in San Antonio Friday night so we can have Ky's birthday party Saturday and spend Easter with my parents. I can't believe my little baby is going to be 1 already on Thursday!!! wow...how time really has passed!

This is going to be a busy week trying to finish (PRAY FOR ME ON THIS) collecting my data, inputting data, trying to get the elements for the denim darling and dude kits done, saturday's freebie done early, and making Ky's cake, and all this done so I can leave by Friday evening. OH yeah..I have to go shoot 2 more girls tomorrow too that didn't make it to the shoot Saturday.

Ok..so with that..I'm realllllly tired and need some rest to get up early to get Alyssa to school, Ky to mommy's day out and up to the university to take pics. :-( bleh! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home