Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Denims part 3 coming out today

Well, I have finished the denim darling and denim dude patterned papers. My computer is moving so slow though it is taking forever to make and save the previews so I can put them online. I've been up all night working on my capstone paper (which I have made GREAT progress on), and rewarded myself along the way with a paper at a time. Then I finished working on the paper about 2 hours ago to try and finish the papers up quickly, post the links, and then go get some sleep before Eric goes to work this afternoon. Well...two hours later, I'm still trying to "quickly" finish them. So, I'm really tired, and I'm tired of waiting on my computer, so they'll be up later today or tonight. I'll try to get them up before I go to class this evening, but if I don't I'll put them up when I get home late tonight. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger TheCatLord said…

    sorry to hear about your computer :( i don't know what's up with mine, but i cannot open hello!!! this just won't do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home