Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New clothing for the girls

Ok..I've blogged about some of the clothes I've recently purchased for the girls, and I even took pictures, but I never did get around to posting them. So.. finally that's what this entry is all about tonight. ha Plus, I just HAD to show you the dress my mom made for Kyleigh (she's working on Alyssa's now) that she sent to me. I love these dresses and can't wait till we go see her for Easter for them to wear them. This will also be Ky's birthday dress (we're having her party at my parent's) and I'll probably try to do her birthday pics in this dress.

Ok..on with the show....

Ky's Easter dress made by my mom. I bought the material and patterns and passed on to her to do her magic! :-) She does such a good job. I can sew, but I have only sewn clothing a couple of times ever! I'm not very good with terminology in the patterns, so I stick to sewing things for my house, like pillows, curtains, bedspreads, quilts, and dust ruffles. ha Alyssa will have a matching dress similar to this - same material but slightly different style.


Denim jacket I bought a few weeks ago and mentioned on here but never put up the pics. I love this jacket, and it will be so cute on Alyssa.


here's the skirt that goes with the jacket above.


Matching shorts and shirts for the girls that I got a few weeks ago too. They actually wore these on Saturday. I should have gotten a picture - they were so cute. I'm so glad that Alyssa still loves to match Ky and will endulge me! ha


matching jammies too


And finally, here are the dresses I got the girls about a week ago when Eric and I went to that supper store - HEB plus. I wanted to get both girls the green one, but they didn't have it in Alyssa's size and Eric said "they don't have to have all their clothes match!" lol So, I found the pretty little pink one for Alyssa (as if either of them needs any more pink!) I'm such a sucker for pretty little girl dresses. Thankfully, Alyssa loves to wear them and gets good use out of them. Ky is finally getting into the 12 month clothes so she should be able to wear hers longer now too.
so, green one - Ky


pink one - Alyssa


Alrighty...I have lots of other new pics and things I'd love to share, but it's 2:30 am...I took a nap from 9:30 - 11:30 pm while Dh was still flying and then got up when he came home to stay up and work on my paper. I've been up 3 hours now and haven't worked on it yet. I'm going to be up a few hours and then I'll be able to sleep in since he'll be home till Ky goes down for a nap tomorrow (or today really since it is already Tues - lol).. So...I'll have to share more later!


2 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2006 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oohhhh, just want to say i love your taste! these clothes are just so so so pretty!

     
  • At 4/05/2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Belinda said…

    The denim jacket and skirt is so darling! You've picked some really adorable clothes! Thank you for sharing the photos and thank you for the denim papers!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home