Saturday, April 22, 2006

Why do I do this?

Every night I say I'm going to bed by midnight, I end up awake all night anyway. So tomorrow (or later today) I have an appt. to finally get my hair cut again! It's been well over a year now, and it's so long and just crap - I can't do much of anything with it anymore. I had made the appt. for like 3:30 since Eric was trying to go back up to Dallas/Ft. Worth to interview with his brother's company (he's still not managed to catch the guy up there any time he's been up there). Anyway, they weren't able to set a time yet again for this Friday, so he's home all weekend. When they called me today to confirm my appointment they asked if I'd be interested in an open time earlier at 9 or 10 am. I thought..well, let me do the 10 and then I can grab lunch and go to the library all day until dinner. I really want to get this capstone paper done by Wednesday so I have a week to prepare for the presentation and defending it, plus time to make corrections to it. So, I moved it to 10 and now I'm up late again (almost 4 am now) and will be so tired tomorrow. I hope I can stay awake to work!

Man I have like a million other things that will need to be done this weekend - I already feel overwhelmed. I can do this! I HAVE to! :-) for now, I need to go get sleep so I have hald a chance. ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home