Friday, May 05, 2006

Capstone is OVER!

Well, I'm all done with the capstone - I stayed up again alllllll night (I've still not been to bed and am so about to crash) and finished this afternoon. I had to stop working about 9:30 until Ky took her nap at 12:30, and then I was done about 1 PM. After some minor computer issues, I had both copies printed out and ready to go about 2 PM. When Ky got up from her nap, we got a quick snack and went to pick up Alyssa, and then off to Office Depot to bind the papers. By 3:30 PM they were turned in and I was officially done with capstone! whoo hoo Now all that's left is my final for budgeting (I'll take care of that this weekend some time - it's due by Tuesday at 7 PM).

So now I have like a million things I wanted to do today and I'm so tired, and having no luck doing any of it. I signed up for the Ultimate Digi Scrappin contest, figuring I'd be able to do my lo after I was done today...but it has to be submited by midnight tonight and now our server (which has all my pictures and digi scrapping kits on it) is inaccesible and Eric's not going to be home till tomorrow night to fix it. :-( Unless I want to try and dig up a picture on a CD and BUY a new kit to do it, I'm just having to drop out. I just don't know that I have the energy tonight to search CDs and go shopping to make a page for it. :-( I guess it relieves one thing on my plate for the next few weeks.

So then I also wanted to finish up the denim elements and put them up for NSD tomorrow, but can't access those either! :-(

Need to prepare some proofs from my senior shoot I did last weekend....and well...yep, can't access those...

Tomorrow I have a ceremony to go to at 10 AM, and I'm going to have to take the girls - I hope I can wake that early after having no sleep for days. :-)

I've promised Alyssa I'd take her to the movies this Sunday, so that's on the calendar for this weekend too.

hmmm OH yeah...Eric had his interviews today (he can't come home till tomorrow because there were no flights out till tomorrow, so he's just sitting up in Illinois hanging out now), and they GAVE HIM AN OFFER ALREADY!!!! Whooo hooo So, we have till Wed to figure out what to do now. Ugh! Happy he got an offer finally, but sad because it's really a big pay cut still and it's so far from our families. He does still have an interview with another company in Houston on Tuesday, so maybe he'll be able to select between the two next week. He also got a few other bites today on other jobs, but there really isn't any more time to do much with those before he has to decide on Cat by Wed. figures doesn't it?

OK..well...I'm pretty bummed about not being able to do anything tonight on the computer and not being able to participate in the Ultimate Digi Scrapper now, and I'm barely keeping my eyes open any longer, so I guess I should just call it an early night and give in.

Happy weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 5/05/2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah,

    oh that is such a bummer your not being able to compete. And I think i learned about ult digi scrapper from your blog!

    Well, I wanted to let you know that I used your denim kits again. hope you like the results.

    http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=160874&cat=10998

    mcmartian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home