Monday, May 08, 2006

What a great weekend!

Well, it's been a busy weekend, but I really enjoyed it.

Saturday the girls and I went to the OPA activation ceremony (it' s a service sorority I was in when I was an undergrad at Texas A&M, and have been on the national board for 9 years now - they have a chapter here that I actually started the first time we lived here...) and then we went to lunch with the girls. Afterwards we came home and and took good naps. I was trying to make up for my lack of sleep the week prior! ha We got up, had snacks, and Alyssa and I worked on a craft project for a little while, and then I made dinner. After dinner I got the girls all bathed and then we put in a movie for our Saturday night movie. This is usually somethign Alyssa and Daddy do, but he wasn't home yet, so I started with her. :-) Ky tried hard to stay up and wait for daddy, and finally at 9 I let her go to bed. Daddy walked in maybe 5 - 10 min after! ahhh. So Eric finished watching the movie with us and then Alyssa was off to bed. Eric worked on my computer then and finally got me access to my files again about 11 PM. I logged into the last NSD chat at SBB, but I had no energy to even look for any pictures to scrap. I just chatted with my buddies. hehe I totally forgot to download or save the freebie links before I logged out (I was so tired again already). oh well. no worries. Went to bed fairly early WITH my husband (usually I go to bed hours later!)

Then...today I hung out with DH and Ky while Alyssa was at Sunday school, and then took a nap for a little bit after Alyssa came home. I THOUGHT Eric was watching the girls, but Ky redecorated the bathroom while I was napping and he thought I was watching her. oops. After my short little nap I prepared the proofs for the senior shoot I did last weekend and dh created a webpage for me to post while I took Alyssa and her friend to the movies (we went to see Ice Age - very cute. The girls loved it, and I laughed a few times too haha). After more play time with the girls this evening and then dinner, more play time..the girls went to bed and I got on the puter to attend the chat at diggiscrappin.biz to see how I did for the Ulitmate Digi Scrapper Contest. WELL...I guess I was so tired the other night (and desperate since I didn't have access to any of my digi pictures) I didn't read very carefully, and I got disqualified because I used a picture DH took of me and Alyssa, rather than one I had taken myself. I had thought about using the one I had taken of him and Alyssa at the beach too, but I hardly ever have a pic of me with the girls, so I used that. oh well..so I'm out - one less thing to do this month I guess.

Then this evening I was working some more on my senior pics, and making something new and fun for my scrap store! :-) I should be able to post it in the store this week.

As soon as I finish my budgeting final and am completely done with school too, I'll finish up the denim kits, work on the April freebie kit (I know it's late), and some other things. :-)

well, I've stayed up way too late tonight. I had vowed to get myself back on a better sleeping schedule again, and here I am at 3 AM! Eric doesn't have to go to work until tomorrow afternoon/evening, so I'm going to work on my final in the morning and try to get most if not all of it done before he goes to work. It's due Tues, but I hope I can finish by tomorrow! :-)

Later gators! :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 5/09/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger TheCatLord said…

    you really need to get more sleep!
    pretty soon, maybe your life can get back to normal. and then, you'll move!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home