Monday, June 05, 2006

More Beach time

Well, today is the jackpot for my blog readers that are still hanging around checking on me. :-) MORE pictures, and another quickie post. This evening after dinner I loaded the kiddos in the car again and we hit the beach by our house this time. This one is actually the ocean (earlier was the bay), thus the waves. I had to put the girls IN the water to avoid the ugly seaweed. Still need to try Alyssa again - tonight just wasn't much of a "photo shoot" kinda deal, but we did some cute shots of Ky playing in the water. She LOVED it. Cracked me up. I could barely get her to look back at me and I had to keep chasing her and bringing her back to more shallow water - she just kept walking out into it. lol At one point she sat in the sand in the low water and discovered the sand. She'd pick up handfulls and wait for the water to wash away and then look with such curiosity at the "mud" left in her hands. She was having the best time with it. I sat down to play with her too, and all of a sudden, one handful...she STUCK IT IN HER MOUTH! The face she made was just priceless - mud and seawater! EWWWW poor kid. I wanted to wash it out for her, but the only thing I had in reach to wash it out was MORE SEAWATER! ohhhh the joys of the beach. lol

Oh well, here are a few of my faves from tonight.





OH, I HAVE to share this too...today while I was working on some things on the computer and chatting with some friends online, Alyssa walks in, very serious and with a very sad face and says, "mom, the mirror keeps copying me!" ROTFL!!! What a goob... I cracked up and said "honey, that's what IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO!" lol Anyway..I had to run to her room and take some shots of her in the mirror and save this quote to do a LO..she's such a nut. I love these kids. :-) I think this picture will be the perfect one for the LO. hahaha


Well, with that..I think I'm heading off for a shower and bed. Maybe another episode of xfiles too. :-) We'll see how tired I am - it is late and I didn't take a nap today while Ky was naping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home