Sunday, June 04, 2006

1 year pictures

Finally, I took this kid to do a photo shoot for her birthday...yes, I realize she's almost 14 months now, but I just haven't been able to take her to the beach to do these with all the crazy stuff that's been going on since her birthday in April. So...I love these - they really show her little personality, but I kinda wish I had gone down closer to the water. hmm I may take the girls again to the beach this evening to play and to try again for Alyssa's pictures since it was "toooo bright" for her eyes when we were out this morning. lol Maybe I'll try a few more for Ky too closer to the water. We'll see how the evening goes.

OH..and last night after I tried to sit it out here in the computer room while little miss muffet cried it out and my heart was breaking...she finally stopped and went to sleep. I think it was 14 minutes. I sooo badly wanted to go in and check on her and give her a little kiss, but that kid sleeps like a feather, and can "sense" your presence in the room, so I KNEW I couldn't go in. I was so sad as I laid in my bed trying to go to sleep and hoping I hadn't just totally just destroyed the little baby's trust in mommy. Finally my body just gave in and I fell asleep - it was close to 2AM when all this ended and I fell asleep. This morning though, when I went to get her out of bed, she greeted me with her usual GREAT BIG SMILE! :-) I felt better since she didn't seem to be mad and destroyed over the whole thing. She's been doing well today, and was happy whiel I was taking her pics at the beach. She's been taking a nap since we came home, and sounds like she's just starting to wake again, so I guess I better get going.











1 Comments:

  • At 6/07/2006 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, old post, but got to comment, I love these pics! Can't wait to see the layouts you come up with. The first one is my favorite, oh, and the second from the last...too adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home