Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Finally, I scrapped a page again!

So friday night I attended Lisa W's (Momy4him) last chat/crop at SBB as a DTM. She had us redo a page that we had done in the past and weren't happy with. I have SEVERAL pages in my "in progress" folder, but it took me a while to choose one to work on. It took me a while to work on this page too to do something with it that I finally like, but here is the original and redone page below. I'm up waaaay past my bedtime tonight, so I'll come back to get all the credits posted later today. later..

original 1/2 done lo

Credits: I can't remember (because it's been soooo long) where this paper in this LO is from...I'll have to go look and see if I can find it.


redone page

Credits: Beep Beep kit by Janel Krestshman from the digishoppe (I did recolor the blue to match the purple in the car), Fonts: Bernard MT Condensed, Arial Black and Baskerville Old Face. Atomic Cupcake chipboard and sponge actions used to make the title.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home