Friday, June 16, 2006

sllllllllllllllllow day

So, it was my birthday today, so I SHOULD know what day of the month it is, and yet...I looked it up like 3 times today! How sad is that? I totally kept forgetting, even with my two best friends calling me, my husband calling, and my mom and Alyssa telling me on hello! In between each of those conversations, I'd forget! I did NOTHING for it! Well, I bummed around reading email, browsing some galleries, posting yesterday's LO, worked on my application to consolidate my student loans, changed a few poopy diapers, fed Ky several times, watched Ky maked tons of messes and haven't yet cleaned any of them up...... I did do a load of laundry, though I haven't taken it out of the dryer to fold and put it away yet. I didn't even make myself anything good for dinner - I ate chicken noodle soup for dinner! sad sad I know...I didn't think about it.... I kept forgetting. It was just a typical day, except I was extremely lazy.

This evening after Ky went to bed I tried to do something productive and do another LO of Alyssa. What I envisioned and what I made, yeah they're not the same. I'm most likely going to have to totally redo this. Oh well, here it is for now.


Credits: all from my Denim Darlings Kit

Last night I got some really exciting news! I am gonna keep it secret for right now until it's official, but I'll give you a hint "I'm finally going to be legit!" and NO, I'm NOT pregnant!!!

Eric sent me the pictures we took of the house when I was up there. The seller/builder has accepted our offer so now it's just a matter of waiting (hopefully not too long) for this house to sell.

front of the house:


big room in the basement (this will be the office/craft room/play room)


living room looking from the entry


entry standing in the living room (when you enter you go up 1/2 a flight of stairs to the main floor or 1/2 a flight down to the basment) The room there to the right is the formal dining.


standing in the kitchen/informal dining looking through the kitchen and to the formal dining


standing in the formal dining looking through the kitchen to the informal dining


Well, with that...I'm going to treat myself to some reading and an early bed time... Later gators!

2 Comments:

  • At 6/16/2006 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on the acceptance of the offer!!!! How exciting. :) Let's hope your house sells quickly! That would be fabulous. Happy Birthday a day late. You should do something special today since you um....forgot to yesterday. Take care!

     
  • At 6/18/2006 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay! The house is adorable

    Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it.
    Good luck on the big move!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home