Thursday, June 15, 2006

a Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yep..today is my birthday (June 15). :-) Not that I'll be doing much today since DH is in Illinois and Alyssa is in San Antonio...it's just me and Kyleigh. Maybe I'll get a little cake or make some cookies for Kyleigh and I. hehe

Sonya and I were chatting and sharing pics on hello last night and she was showing me some LOs of her little boy with his stuffed doggie that he loves...reminded me of some recent pictures I took of Alyssa and her cat...and I just loved Sonya's LO. It was actually from an ad inspriation at DigiShoppe that Katy (PLucky) hosts, and I had also done it, but it was a bit different take than this. I really liked Sonya's so I created a pretty shameless lift of it! This was also my FIRST LO in PhotoShop...thus far I've only used PS for editing pictures and desgining papers. I couldn't have done this though without all of Sonya's help, and Kim C. as well! Kim and Sonya are always so kind, patient and helpful! I had also been looking through Fantacy's designs today to see what all she's been up too...I came across this kit, "Prettiful" that is just soooo girly and me and just had to have it. She is such a sweetie..she sent me the papers and I used them in this LO immediately! :-)

{a gal and her cat}


Credits: lifted from Sonya's "A Boy and his Dog", papers from "Prettiful" by Fantacy Dawn, heart from "Romantic" on the Express Yourself CD by Dawn Stocstill and Ashley Olson, word art from "Curiosity" by Dawn Stocstill.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/15/2006 1:09 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Happy Birthday Sarah!

     
  • At 6/15/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday...Sarah...I so enjoyed your site...first of all it did not treat me like I was a thief like so many sites make you feel...and second of all ...I did not have to give out so much information...about myself that I was worried about identity theft...that made me feel so comfortable visiting you...you do lovely work...and thank you very much for the freebies.your children are beautiful...happy birthday...from northern Canada

     
  • At 6/16/2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SARAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I meant to tell you the other day on the phone but it never made it out!! LOL

    Love ya,
    Shay

     

Post a Comment

<< Home