Saturday, January 20, 2007

I really am still here

Things have been so crazy this week, I've barely been on the internet. I have lots of things to share, but I just can't do it all right now. I've been cleaning up the ocmputer room and I've got to get to bed here in a few minutes. I have to get up early with the girls tomorrow while Eric has reservers. I'll be cleaning and cooking all day as we have a potluck dinner party at our house Saturday night. I haven't done ANY scrapping this week :( but I've been designing. Unfortunately (for me and my stores) it hasn't been much for my stores. I did put something new in each store this week though. There are new 2 page templates in my PDW store and Birthstone charms in my DSS store. I'll have previews of these and all the other things I've been doing this week later.

Have a happy Saturday and see everyone soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home