Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hump Day

We're off to a wonderfully fun and exciting Wednesday already! NOT! LOL.

Eric woke me as he was about to leave at 9 am this morning. As I woke up I heard Ky already starting to fuss in her room. Almost within seconds of Eric waking me, my cell phone rang. It was the mailing house letting me know they finally received the OPA newsletter and needed the mailing list now. So then after hanging up (I mean this took like 1 - 2 minutes), I went to use the bathroom real quick and headed into Ky's room to get her out of bed and change her. She was already hysterical by the time I got there. GOOD GRIEF! I mean come on..it had only been MAYBE 5 minutes since I heard her start waking up to when I got in there. *sigh*...why are kids sooo impatient? I won't even go into the details of the next 2-3 melt downs, we'd be here FOREVER if I blogged about every melt down or little thing this kid does every day. LOL Not that it is all bad, but she has got some REAL personality already at this age. She's really a stinker and thinks she is quite the funny girl.

Anyway, we've had breakfast now and I've sent off the mailing list. Getting ready to go upstairs and attempt some cleaning with the lovely help of Kyleigh (that should be a blast huh? LOL). Hopefully the morning will go fairly smooth and we'll wait until after nap for hell to break loose as usual.

So...on the list for today: new templates, OPA website package (OMG!!! I have 3 days left to finish everything I need to for this), dental appointment scheduling, a little more cleaning, and I hope some SCRAPPING tonight. Oh... I do need to start on my freebies for Friday too...we'll see if I can get to that this evening, if not, it will have to be on the list for tomorrow. I've already got quite a full plate to try and complete today. I sent myself an email from my phone (cuz I'd already shut down my computer and was laying in bed when I was thinking about it) last night (ok this morning) with several scrapping ideas I want to do...BUT I think I mistyped my email addy in the phone and so now I didn't get it! UGH...I'll have to see if I can find an OUTbox for my cell phone somewhere. uuugh..



Ok so happy hump day to everyone, and wish me luck on this long list today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home