Thursday, January 04, 2007

I've got the blues

Howdy, Howdy and Happy New Year. I'm home now but I'm still not back.

We got home Tuesday late afternoon and within 10 min of coming in the house Kyleight threw up, and when I took her temp it was 103! So...that didn't help start the return on a good note.

My house was a complete disaster when we left, and it's even worse now with all the crap unloaded from the car that I haven't had much time to put away yet, and the 2 weeks of laundry we are trying to get cleaned up.

On top of all this...I think I'm in a low right now. I have had NO desire to sit at my computer and do anything...I have so much that needs to be done, and I just don't even want to check my email. :( I don't know what my deal is but I'm just tired and non interested right now. I'm on such a "down" at the moment I barely want anything to do with digiscrapping right now. :( I hope this will pass very soon.

One of my resolutions for the year was to reduce deadlines and stress and try to enjoy the little things again, but as I began entering "stuff" on my calendar for this month, I'm already stressing and seeing no change. I felt like all of 2006 was constant go go go and no resting and I really want that to change this year, but I just don't see it starting this month. :( I think this is part of why I just don't have the energy to tackle anything right now. I HAVE go to get a handle on this and even more so I've got to get the mood swings back in check. Each down is getting worse and lasting longer. I told myself I would make the calls this week to get dental appointments for Alyssa and I that we are way behind on and get an OB appt to find out what has been going on for months now. Tuesday night was filled with caring and worrying about Kyleigh and then just going to bed from the exhaustion of driving back, and then today was just long and an insane day..I don't even want to go into it and relive it. ugh... So..I'm going to head up to bed here in just a bit; Eric came home about 2 hours ago and went to lay down with Ky about an hour ago to see if he could settle her...it's been a rough day with her.

I have been gone since the 23rd of December, so I haven't gotten with Amy C yet to pick winners for our Winter Dreams LO contest. I'll try to catch her sometime this week so we can do that and get the announcement made. Sorry for the delay.

I hope to be able to get back into the swing of things in the next day or two, but at the same time, I've really got to slow things down too. I've got to regain control of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home