Thursday, December 14, 2006

sickies here

Kyleigh came down with the stomach flu Tuesday night while we were out Christmas Caroling with the Girl Scouts. This morning I woke up throwing up and this evening after Eric came home with the girls from Alyssa's school Christmas program he started throwing up. Ky was pretty much back to normal today and Alyssa hasn't seemed to be affected yet. I've been in bed all day, and am hoping tomorrow morning I'll feel better to take over care for the kids again since Eric will probably be in bed all day. Thankfully he had taken today off, so he took care of the kids today. Sigh.... I had something planned for the blog this week, but things have just not worked out. I'll have to make up to everyone in Jan.

I think I'm going to get a little jello and then go back to bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/15/2006 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh honey, I am sorry you got sick too. I had not heard from you hope you are doing better!NeNe

     
  • At 12/15/2006 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Has it really been that long since I visited your blog? So much to look at here! You've been busy!

    I finally got around to that tag you sent me and now I've tagged you!

    Check my blog for details
    http://sondiescraps.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home