Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tonight's the big night!


Chat tonight, and here's a previw of the awesome freebie we'll be giving away to everyone that attends. Don't miss out. You will not be able to get this freebie anywhere else.

Also, with the launch of this collection, we're having a fun contest. Be sure your pages are loaded to the Winter Dreams Gallery by Saturday night (Dec 9) and my and Amy's ct will help us select the winners to announce on the 11th. :) Good luck!





My CT has been doing such a fantastic job with these kits - I just love all the pages they've come up with. I'd like to share a few of their pages here, but before I do, I also have a few new ladies I've added to my team in the last couple of weeks and just havne't had a chance to make a public welcome for them..so without further delay, I welcome 3 new ladies to my creative team: Amanda, Angel, and Katy. If you click each of their names, it will take you to their gallery at DSS. They also have more complete galleries at other sites, such as SBB, DST, etc...




And now, on with the show of their beautiful layouts:

Lisa W

"Calm" kit, full credits

Angel

"Calm" kit, full credits

Geri

"Cozy" kit, full credits

Lisa B

"Calm" kit, full credits

Amanda

"Cozy" kit, credits here

Katy

"Celebration" kit, full credits

Sondie

"Calm" kit, full credits

You can see many many more pages created with these kits in the Winter Dreams gallery at DSS.
OK, and with that...I hope to see you at the chat tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home