Thursday, November 23, 2006

Down, down, down....

That's how my blog hits have gone over the last few days. Funny how that happens. Well, I was supposed to announce 2 winners of my little blog contest on Wednesday (it's actually now very early Thursday morning), who won my Christmas Doodles, but I didn't have any links in the comments for anyone entering. :( I did find one LO in the DSS gallery using my Winter doodles, and so I'll award her the Christmas Doodles for free.

Congratulations, Debra..
I'll be sending you the link to download these for free by PM at DSS.
So with that...the Christmas doodles will be in my store at DSS starting this Friday and will be 40% off all day! And don't forget to stop by here to pick up a FREE coordinating gift to go with the doodles.
So..I haven't posted the last few days because I've been very busy trying to finish up some stuff for OPA (the service sorority I am on the board for), and I've been spending lots of time with the kids. :) I just haven't been on the computer a whole lot in the last couple days.
This weekend will be fairly quiet for us. We're just having a small family (just the four of us) dinner on Thursday and taking advantage of Eric being off for 4 days! Our goals are to have NO more boxes upstairs by the end of the weekend, and at least one car in the garage by Sunday! I do hope to get some scrapping done too, finish up some OPA work, maybe get in some shopping, and just enjoy the time with my family.
I will be hosting my normal Friday night scrap an event crop at SBB this Friday night (11 PM Est.) still, so I hope many of you will drop in and join us.
Well since it's getting really really late (or early) I need to head to bed so I can get some rest before the big Turkey Day tomorrow.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home