Friday, November 17, 2006

new Scrappy Snaps Collection


Soon to be in my store at DSS..a new set of templates! :)

It's been a while since I blogged. I've been working on a website content package for a new website for OPA (the national service sorority that I am on the national board for). It's a project that has been in the works for a couple of years now, and I'm soooo looking forward to it almost being done. In addition to that the quarterly newsletter deadline for OPA is also upon me (I'm the editor for this) so that is also keeping me busy right now. I took a few days "off" from everything over the weekend as well, and on top of my OPA duties I've been working on a special design project this week..so I seem to just be MIA in the galleries and forums lately... I promise I am still alive and am coming to catch up very soon.

So..my special project??? I'm working on a collaborative collection with Amy Cheeseman to be released at DSS Saturday, Dec 2. We finished the first two kits today, and boy are these some cuuute kits. :) Want a little hint of what to expect???? hehe The first kit is called "Calm" and the second one is "Celebration." hmmm Can you guess what the collection name might be, or what the overall collection theme is???? Maybe I'll have to drop a few more hints the closer we get and EVEN if you're lucky..a sneek peek at colors or something fun.

OMG...Alyssa is involved in way too much now. Trying to get dinner on the table, do homework, baths, etc...every night at a decent hour with running to all these activities every night..oh man..what was I thinking? I've got to figure out how to get a better handle on all this craziness.

OH..I forgot to mention I found the Target last week, and ohhhh my did my wallet suffer! lol The girls and I (ok..maybe it was me hehe) were so excited to get out and do some shopping again...we spent like $200! YIKES. I can't even tell you what all I bought now, but I think only about $20 was for something for me! lol I did get several things in that trip for my brother for a Christmas box we shipped off to him this week, and I did get Alyssa some ballet shoes and a new leotard..besides that...I don't remember. haha

This weekend we went on a shopping spree too! Oh what fun..the MALL! I got a ton of clothes, and so did the girls..I think Eric got a couple of sweatshirts (we all needed some winter clothes as it's starting to get REALLY cold here!). Everyone now has snow boots and heavy coats, and gloves..we SHOULD be set and ready for the snow now - well, at least clothing wise. I still don't think I'll be able to drive in it. haha I think we picked up a few other things for my brother, and honestly...again, I don't remember what else. It was mostly a clothing trip.

Well, I have to say that's about all the excitement that's been going on here the last week or two..shopping, ballet, tae kwon do, girl scouts, homework.... etc... haha OH and Eric finished the fence so the dogs can finally go out without leashes again! They are so excited, and so am I that I can just open the door and let them run! Bad news is though that our younger dog, Bailey, can now reach the cable and phone lines that are STILL not burried (yes we've been in this house more than 2 months now) and he chewed through our phone line! They had to come back out and replace our phone cable so we could have phone service again. oops hehe

OK..so if you've stuck it out through all this now..I also have ONE more thing for you..a little blog freebie. I know it's been ages...it's been enough for me to keep up with my chat freebies and store goodies the last few weeks, so I appologize. I have a few other blog freebies in the works for my faithful blog readers, so keep checking up on me... :)

Please don't share or pass along my d/l link...you can direct your friends to just stop by and d/l these themself. I'll leave them up for a few days, so get them while you can. :)


sorry time is up for this freebie..

If you take, I hope you'll consider leaving me a comment :) I haven't had many comments in so long..I'm feeling so unloved and visited! hehe Besides..who knows when a comment my pay off for an extra freebie... hmmmm

21 Comments:

  • At 11/17/2006 5:54 AM, Blogger LuAnn said…

    Very cute doodles Sarah! thanks for sharing them with everyone!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 6:51 AM, Blogger Vickie said…

    Thanks Sarah ... just wanted to let you know I visited Ü ... looking forward to Dec 2!!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love these doodles Sarah :)

     
  • At 11/17/2006 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks so much for the cute doodles!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cute. Thank you.

     
  • At 11/17/2006 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much for this very nice doodles

     
  • At 11/17/2006 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the doodles. It's cool that you're helping OPA. My university only has APO, but I love it.

     
  • At 11/17/2006 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the Doodles Sarah!
    That doodled Christmas tree stole my heart!
    Michelle

     
  • At 11/17/2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the doodles, I especially like the tree. Thank you for sharing your hard work.

     
  • At 11/17/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Manu said…

    Thank you very much for the great doodles!!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the doodles...I LOVE that tree! So glad you remembered us and shared.

     
  • At 11/17/2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute doodles. They will be fun to use. Thank you!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the doodles Sarah! They are soooo cute!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the freebie! The doodles are fantastic! Thank you for sharing your talents. I love your layouts too. Great job!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 3:36 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    So cute, love the tree! Thanks for sharing Sarah!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Mara said…

    Here is one more comment working against sad feelings.
    You have drawn a beautiful christmastree, I love it , thank you for the doodles.

     
  • At 11/17/2006 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I absolutely love the doodles, Sarah! Thank you so much. :)

     
  • At 11/18/2006 5:17 AM, Blogger Petra said…

    Hi
    this is my first visit to your site - I found the link on Vickie's. The doodles are really cute! Thanks a for sharing!!!

     
  • At 11/18/2006 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Been a while since I checked your blog. These are really cute keep up the good work Deb

     
  • At 11/19/2006 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the doodles...thanks so much!

     
  • At 11/19/2006 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the swirly christmas tree Sarah! Very cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home