Tuesday, October 31, 2006

yet another page.


another new page..Credits here. At least this way I can show off some of my recent pictures. I'm in the process of checking out other blog options....I'm so frustrated right now with blogger that it makes me barely want to post any updates...

Today Alyssa started Tae Kwon Do and loved it! There was only one other girl in the class and lots of boys, but she got in there and fit right in. I was impressed with how well she did for her first day. She's also starting ballet this week. Interesting combination huh? hehe So our life just got a LOT busier...TKD 2x a week and ballet 1x, plus we already have Girl Scouts once every 2 weeks. She still wants to get into some Piano lessons too, so I guess I need to find an instructor for that. Thankfully none of these things so far are very far away, but I'm sure it's still not going to be fun packing ourselves up 3x a week to run here and there when it gets reallly cold. It's going to make my evening routine a little different, with later dinners too, but I'm sure we'll adjust soon. It'll be good to get out more. Since her lessons are at the local community center/gym, they also have babysitting and classes and stuff for me. We signed up for the family membership, so while she's in her lessons, I'm going to drop Ky off at the babysitting (good for her to play with some other little kids too) and work out or go to one of the excersize classes- will give me an hour to myself plus help me lose this extra weight. This week I'm just watching Alyssa and letting Ky get used to the idea of being dropped off in the babysitting. Next week I may go walk or do something I can leave if they have to call me out. Ky did great tonight when I left the room, but after about 45 min they had to bring her to me..said she was just ready to go and they couldn't console her any more. Though really, I'm not sure the lady was the type to have tried that hard, but it's ok..that's why this week we're just easing into this.

Other news..hmmm We carved the pumpkins Sunday morning before Eric went to work (if I can get blogger to let me add anything...I can post some in here). He had Saturday off (first day off in like 16 days), and the girls spent most of the day doing stuff with him to catch up on some daddy time and to give me some free time to work. Today was so warm that Eric took Ky out with him all morning to work on the fence and get some outside time - mommy got to sleep in a bit :)

I've been really busy getting a bunch of designs ready for the store. DSS is still down right now while they move to a new server, but it should be back up in the next couple of days, and I'll have lots of new goodies, a couple kits and several charm packs. There's a rumor there will be a big sale for the reopening next weekend too! hehe

A good scrapping friend of mine, Kelly (Kellbukley) has been scrapping some of my recent pictures too. She needed to do several fall themed ct pages, so I sent her a bunch (and I mean a bunch hahaha) of my pictures and she picked out a few to scrap. Since I don't think I'll be able to add previews of them into this post, I'll give ya the links. You HAVE to go see these (and leave Kelly some love while there) - they're beautiful! Thanks again sooo much Kelly.
Fall Photoshoot
Brrr
Beautiful Girl
She's working on another right now of Alyssa too..I'll share as soon as she's done.

Well..I need to go get some more of my previews ready and get to bed before it gets much later. I have been staying up way too late the last few nights, and tomorrow I have to go help out at Alyssa's school for their Halloween party and events tomorrow. Eric took the day off too (whooohooooo), so he'll be going with me too.

later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home