Thursday, October 19, 2006

Where should I go?

So...I talked to my best friend, Janelle today. We decided we should pick somewhere and meet for a weekend. I haven't seen her in 2 years now when my family last went to visit her family for her little girl's first birthday. Now we each have another kiddo and haven't had a chance to meet up again for 2 years now. So, the problem now? Where do we go? Who knew given the entire country, it would be so hard to pick A CITY to go to. I'm starting a brainstorming list, but anyone out there that actually reads this have any ideas for a girls weekend getaway? We're not party people, so somewhere we can hang out, catch up, relax, maybe get pampered, and maybe see some fun sights would be great. hmmmm

My computer was out again all day today, and when Eric came home he changed out the network card and now it works again (knock on wood). I'm so behind again on things and I can't believe tomorrow (well today now since it's 1:30 in the morning already) is already THURSDAY? Where did the week go? I need to make my freebies for my chat on Friday night (we'll be scrapping Christmas this week), and I have a loooooong list of things to catch up on as well. It just never ends and this computer crap is not helping. It's just one thing after another every other day. Even though my computer is fixed now, I've lost all the email that was in my inbox! I'm HOPING Eric can find that or get it back for me tomorrow night. Cross your fingers somethign else doesn't come up and this stupid computer is fixed now... I may scream and throw it pretty soon. LOL

Well, I'm trying to decide what to do tonight..go to bed early (praying the computer still works tomorrow) or suck it up and stay up tonight for a while longer so I can work on my freebies for Friday. hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home