Saturday, October 07, 2006

Rant coming....

My computer isn't working AGAIN...it's been down Thurs night, all day Friday and now again today. It's actually our network acting up, but because all my files are saved on a HD on the network, I can't access or save anything so I can't work on much of anything. I did some unpacking yesterday to get something done. I also spent hours looking for stuff so I could get all the patches on Alyssa's GS uniform and then we went out for an hour or so to sell her fall product. Dinner took me forever..wasn't going well and I burnt the PEAS! come on! lol About 4 yesterday I truly felt like just going back to bed and starting over...nothing was working for me. So then Eric came home and fixed everything in a few minutes. WHEW so happy I could catch up on stuff finally. So I finished up some freebie stuff to send Lisa, then helped Eric do some more unpackign in the office. He went to bed about 1:30 or so and I was going to work on some other stuff I had due today...and sure enough..computer wouldn't work again. So after trying for a little while I gave up and just went to bed. Today it finally allowed me to check my email and work on things. I logged in to catch up on the forums at SBB and DSS, then went to the bathroom and was going to work on the stuff due today...when I came back...everything was down again. :-( I guess I'm just meant to do any designing this week. ugh. Have I mentioned my dryer sucks now too? It doesn't dry! It requires running each load for 80 min about 5 times to finally get the load dry enough to take it out. So needless to say, it takes days to do each load of laundry. Eric is working again - both days this weekend and then said he's working 12 hour days again Mon and Tues...sigh... I'm beginning to get really lonely, and he's gone so much I can't really get out to meet anyone. I think this is why I've way overcommitted myself to things...keeps from foucusing on how alone I am. Plus, I suppose I volunteer too in hopes that I will get to meet someone and it gets us out of the house some. I feel like I'm becomming such a hermit. Days just run together here, the only difference between a week day and weekend day, is that Alyssa is here on the weekend days to hang out with me. :-(.....ok...sorry...one long rambling post (did it in hello where I can't hit return)....done with my woe-me rant and rambling...

2 Comments:

  • At 10/07/2006 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Totally understand your rant!

    Hope tomorrow is better! Feel free to catch me on HELLO anytime! I am aggiefamily over there.

     
  • At 10/16/2006 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope things are looking up! Scott is workign all the time at the house. My playgroup and the gym are about all that get me out of the house these days too! Besides playing chauffeur (sp?) to Kyle! I miss you and hope things are looking up! HUGS!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home