Thursday, October 12, 2006

More computer trouble...

Would you believe? Yep...STILL having computer problems. Seems like everytime I sit down to work or I start to actually get caught up, my computer won't work again and I have to shut it off for several hours. While it's doing it's COOL down, I can work on my laptop, but since I can't access any of my files, I can't really do much other than surf the net. :( When I CAN get on, I've been working on a calendar template - it will have 12 LO templates, and each month's overlay for 2007, this way you can put in any kits you want to use and mix and match the templates you like best. I HOPE to still have these in the store tomorrow. I had meant to have 2 other things up this week, but I don't know that it will happen at this point. siiigh.... So in other news..I bought the girls winter coats, snow pants and snow boots last week because the weather for today predicted SNOW! Can you believe SNOW already? YIKES! Well, they did need the warm coats as it was 32 degrees this morning when Alyssa left for school, but there was no snow. Alyssa was sad, but I'm sure she'll see it soon enough. OH we had a bit of real excitement tonight! I lit the fireplace tonight since it was getting chilly and Alyssa was looking forward to the fireplace...it works so well and produces so much heat! I was in the bathroom giving the girls' their baths when the fire alarms started going off! I had to run around opening doors and windows and figure out how to turn the things off! OOPS. LOL Well, I'm making a quick post for now...getting the kids ready for bed and posting via hello for now. I'll post whatever goodies I have ready for the store tomorrow, and I should have nice little blog freebie/gift for you all soon too (all computer willing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home