Wednesday, October 18, 2006

why why why????

All day yesterday and today my comptuer worked fine while I had no desire to really work on anything. So tonight I was surfing the net looking at some pics on a friends website for a bit. Eric comes home, changes out some network cable (I have no idea why..he just did after looking funny at the network box). After that, he goes up to take a shower and I go to actually work on some design....and guess what??? Everything started freezing up. So, I log out of hello (where I was talking to a friend and my mom) and restart. Now NOTHING wants to work again. siiiiiigh. This is so ridiculous. I truely am not meant to design anything lately. What's the deal? I guess I need to give in, forget about a todo list (it just stresses me out) and just work on Eric's computer to at least try to get OPA's new website content all together. Maybe I could then get SOMETHING done and feel a little less frustrated. So, I guess I'm watching the end of this xfiles show that is on and just going to bed for the night. MAYBE something will work for me tomorrow. I am going to try and take Ky's 18 month pics tomorrow..maybe my camera will be more cooperative than my computer. Though I will need my computer to help me look at them when I'm done! ha uuuugh. :( night night

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home