Saturday, November 18, 2006

WOW! Thanks soooo much

OMG!! I posted that simple little pack of doodles for free yesterday, and absolutely NEVER expected it would be that popular! YIKES! I had over 250 hits on here, and you all left me some very nice love. Thanks so much. It truely made my day. I've got something else up my sleeve..so stay tuned. hehe

So..two of the kits in the collection I'm doing with Amy Cheeseman are done and we made a little teaser for you of each..can't give away too much. There are two more kits to come still, and these two so far are FAB! I'm totally loving this collection. Be sure you've marked your calendar for the release on Saturday, December 2 at Digiscrapshak. We will have an extra coordinating mini kit for those that attend, maybe some other freebies, you just never know what!!! hehe





Well..tonight is a short post..I didn't get enough sleep last night and it's already late again. I can't sleep in tomorrow cuz Erich has duty EARRRRLY in the morning, so I'll have to get up when the kids do.

Thank you again so much to everyone that left me some sweet love. Stay tuned for some more fun. The freebie is still available in yesterday's post and I'll probably leave it another day or two, so if you missed it, scroll down. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home