Saturday, December 16, 2006

stilllll sick

I'm up just for a few minutes to eat some jello - my stomach is making so much noise I thought maybe if I ate a little something it would feel better. I have still been sick all day - not throwing up, but still got butt issues (lol). Eric was feeling much better when he came to bed, but I have a fever again. :( I fell asleep just a bit after 10 and then woke up when he came in at midnight and couldn't get back to sleep...I just felt uncomfortable, so finally got up to eat some jello and check email for a few minutes.

We called all our "guests" tonight to cancel our Christmas party for tomorrow as we were still feeling blah this evening, and Ky threw up again after dinner and then started in with butt issues herself tonight. ugh...will this end? I've had enough of it already. Please pray that Alyssa doesn't get this too and that we all get better soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/17/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I hope nobody else gets sick!

    I just started myself a digital scrapbooking blog and looking for some people to read. :)

    http://scrapbookingaway.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12/20/2006 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no Sarah! Hope you all feel better soon!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home