Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've got a wireless connection!

quick post tonight (posting from blogger and at my inlaws with VERY limited internet connection). We left my parents this afternoon and arrived at my inlaws this evening. It's been a quiet night, the girls playing fairly peacefully in the playroom and spending some individual time with grandma and grandpa - Alyssa just cherishes this alone time with them. :) On the way up here her front tooth FINALLY came out - she was super super excited and had to call my mom right away to tell her, and of course grandma and grandpa as soon as she came in the door. This evening after the girls went to bed I ventured to see if someone around us might have a wireless connection and sure enough I found a realllly slow one, but I found one, so I can sort of hit the net here for a few. Tomorrow we are planning to take the kids to Six flags if the weather permits and I hope to get some scrapping in this week. Better run for now so I can get some sleep for the big Six Flags day tomorrow (and the Aggie game tomorrow night! hehe)

2 Comments:

  • At 1/01/2007 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So who won the Winter Crop Contest

     
  • At 1/05/2007 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got the lows too! Here in the north/midwest they call it seasonal depression....I've struggled with it for a long time and it's worse since I had Joshua and the thyroid surgery. Hope you get to feeling better soon and don't stress the deadlines...Things seem to work out. Just take things one bite at a time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home