Friday, January 05, 2007

I need to get busy Scrapping

As best as I can tell (from counting pages in my galleries), I only scrapped 61 pages for 2006! YIKES! Tha's barely more than one a week! In 2005 I scrapped about 100 pages, so this was really slow this year. I think it was due to working on my final capstone paper for my masters from Jan -April, then moving in the summer, and then add to that my starting to design this summer and becoming a DTM at SBB. All that has just pushed the scrapping down farther and farther on the to do list. :(

There is a new challenge at SBB this year "Page a Day." I don't know that I will manage to scrap that many this year, but I'm going to try to participate as I can to help me get more pages completed than 61! LOL Check out the challenge rules at SBB if you're interested in participating too. I linked the thread for ya up there where it says "Page a Day." :)

So..today..on my to do list I need to finish up
# 11 (I'm about half way done so far),
#6 (need to make this call today before the weekend comes),
hopefully #1 (so they can be in the store this weekend),
also got to take Alyssa out to sell Girl Scout Cookies this afternoon when she gets home, and I have my chat tonight at SBB.

Tonight's event is "sports." Join us in the SBB chat room at 11 PM Est if you'd like to participate.


And finally, here's my first page posted of the year. I need to scrap a page similar to this of Alyssa still, and I'm working on a two page layout of our tree too. :) Maybe I can get all of these done before the end of the week, PLUS 3 more and complete 7 this week for the challenge! whew...we'll see. hehe


{Santa's little helper}
credits: everything on this page is from Gina Cabrera's (at DDE) Jubilee kit. fonts used were CK cursive and century gothic. :)

Ok with that..I'm off to get some work done and phone calls made before Ky wakes and Alyssa comes home....lata gatas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home