Thursday, January 04, 2007

To Do

Ok...I slept like 10 hours! LOL I went to bed about 2 am...Ky slept with us all night and she did wake us up about 8:30 or so, but dh got up with her at some point and I must have just passed out, cuz I never knew they left the room. When I woke up (because dh's cell phone rang), it was almost noon! yikes! I guess I really needed the sleep for whatever reason.

So..I have a little more energy today and am trying to think of all the things I need to get done in the near future. I don't know the order yet, but thought if I write it all down here I can maybe remember some of this and start getting myself organized.

  1. Post png versions of templates collections 1-8 in the store
  2. Get new templates ready for store
  3. Get actions and new element packs ready for store
  4. Finalize OPA website content package
  5. Call DeepBlue (web company)
  6. Call printer and mailing house for OPA to find out status of Chevron printing
  7. Make Doctor appointment
  8. Make Dental appointments
  9. Clean out email
  10. Clean up computer files
  11. Ezine items (article and kit)
  12. Finish scrap pages and post
  13. Christmas thank you cards
  14. Reschedule potluck dinner
  15. Make February girls weekend plans
  16. Clean my house
  17. Determine and announce WD LO contest winner(s)
  18. Revamp Sarah's Scraps website and blog
  19. Complete new CT blinkies
(ETA completed so far today
11. 1/2 of kit done, template for article done & 2 samples collected so far)
12. one page posted, 2 more 1/2 done
wow that's it? sure seems like I did a lot more today...maybe everything just wasn't on this list hehe).

OK..while I'm thinking of things I need to do...here's some resolutions I have for this year:

  1. Get in shape and prepared to try for another kid (am I really this crazy? LOL)
  2. Plan more mommy & alyssa days/activities
  3. Get involved and meet more people here locally (make new friends hehe)
  4. Work towards starting my photography business
  5. Get more sleep
  6. Unpack, decorate house and declutter!
  7. Reduce stress
  8. PRINT DIGI LOs

Ok with all that now written down before I forget it all, I'm going to redownload some things I bought that had errors in it and then get to work on a few things on my list. :)

It's good to have some ambition again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home