Sunday, January 07, 2007

Scrapped Again

one page done today (2 towards the goal of 7 for the week)


{First Christmas}
Credits: Papers, brad and star from Jen Wilson's Merry Days of Christmas Day 10, Christmas brush from Jen Wison's Merry Days of Christmas Day 12, and tag from Meredith Fenwick's Everyday Inspirations CDsketch by Brenda KempfFont: Tekon Pro

Finally finished all my stuff for SBB. Made the call Friday to f ind out the status of the Chevron, Eric took Alyssa to sell some cookies yesterday, and I had my chat. I haven't yet finished new previews and store items, but maybe later today.... Today I want to do some digi scrapping, and I promised Alyssa we'd do some more work on her paper scrap friends book we started this summer.

Tonight is the 7-7-7 Crop at SBB. January 7th, 7 crops/7 hours, starting at 7 PM (EST). I'll be hosting the 11 PM Est chat. I don't know if I'll be able to be in the many before about 9 PM my time since DH will be working tonight and I'll be trying to get kids dinner, baths, and to bed before that. Hope to see some of you tonight. I'm off for some scrapping today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home