Friday, January 12, 2007

Thursday, going on Friday

I didn't get a chance to pop on here to blog earlier, so just gonna have to do a very early Friday entry now. hehe

{A little Scrap Business First}
We're having a STORE WIDE sale Friday and Saturday all day at Digi Scrap Shak.



I've got a new set of templates up in the store that are included in the sale, and all of my template collections 1-9 also include PNG files along with PSD and JPG now. These can now be used for scrappers using programs that can't open the PSD layered templates. If you can open PNG files, you can now use these templates. Instructions are included.




{Business of the day}
I didn't quite get done all that I wanted to today, but I did get a few things done. My days this wee have been so thrown off with Alyssa's school bus not running. I needed to get another 2 rooms cleaned today, but just didn't have the energy to do it. Mabye tomorrow depending on how things go.

Friday's goals:




I think that's MORE than I'm really going to be able to accomplish..... but it's what I NEED to be getting done.


{Scrap an Event Chat}
For tonight's chat at 11 PM Est at SBB, we will be scrapping "firsts," as in first date, first bike ride, first birthday, first steps, etc...

Freebie for those that post to the Scrap an Event Chat by Saturday midnight.



{New Scrap pages}
Two new pages today from Christmas morning. These were made using one of the 2 pager templates in a new soon to come 2pgr collection.


Christmas 06 Kyleigh
credits


Christmas 06 Alyssa
credits

{Girl Scout Cookies and the Soldiers}
Many of you know my brother is in Iraq, and my daughter is in Girl Scouts. As a gesture of friendship and support our troop selected my brother and his unit as a group to send cookies to. All the girls in our troop are selling Girls Scout Cookies right now, and in addition they're asking if people would like to buy an extra box or two to send to the soldiers in Iraq from our troop. This offers a great way for friends and family that are not near by to get the cookies easily from the girls to still purchase cookies and support their favorite Girl Scout. Our troop will add up all the extra boxes sold in the end and we'll order a variety of different boxes and ship them all to my brothers troop. I think it is such a sweet gesture by the girls to show their love and support to Alyssa as well as for our Soldiers serving in Iraq.

If by some chance you'd be interested in donating a box or two as well, you can paypal me at sarah96 @ aggienetwork.com (obviously, you need to take out the spaces, I just didn't want it to link here and increase the volumes of junk mail I already get hehe). The cookies are $3.00 a box. You can put GS Cookies for the soldiers in the subject and add your name in the description so we can put a thank you letter and sign your name to it in the box we send.

I'll be sure to take pictures to show the cookies and such before we mail them out.

Thanks in advance to all that would like to donate.

Ok with that...it's almost 4 AM now, so I think I better go get some sleep so I can start on that todo list tomorrow. I'll need to have everything done and be ready to go to bed right after my chat tomorrow so I can get up and leave at 4:30 AM (so like 24 hrs from now) Saturday morning to drive to the airport. ugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home