Sunday, January 14, 2007

WHY am I still awake again?

Once again, it's 3:30 AM, and I am stillll awake! I'm not doing too well on that resolution of getting more sleep am I? Notice this year, I didn't say I'd go to bed earlier, just that I would get more sleep! LOL I haven't really been getting enough this week though as I've been trying to get all caught up on things. I don't really see myself getting too much sleep in the next couple of weeks either with the changes coming soon. I've got a biiiig secret, but can't share just yet. :) hehehe

Thanks sooo much to all of you for your comments and those of you already sporting the nifty new blinkie. :) You all rawk! I'll start watching for those blinkies, and who knows....I just might pick out people here and there sporting the blinkie for little special things....stay tuned for information on this.... OH and for the random comment winner... I told DH he needed to pick a number for me, but he went to bed before he gave me one. I'll ask him again in the morning and then post the winner. The winner will get my next Snappy Scrapps Collection FREE, coming soon. :)

I've had a fairly lazy day. I slept till almost 2 I think! YIKES...told you I haven't been getting enough sleep. Dh was off and had the girls so he just let me sleep and sleep. I caught an impromptu template chat at DSS just in time at 3ish and got another page scrapped. Then this evening I scrapped another one...2 more to make my 7 for this week! Maybe I can do it this week if I can do two more before midnight tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with this page a day thing much longer. It's adding stress, and though I'm thrilled with all the pages I'm getting scrapped, I'm not getting much of anything else done now! LOL I need to find a little more balance. I do need to be doing more than one page a week, but to bump upto 7 a week right now is more than I can manage, and things are only going to get a little tougher here soon. NOPE...still not telling my news...gonna have to wait. lalalalalala hehe

Ok..here's my pages from today and then I better go to bed. I can't sleep in too long if I'm going to get two more pages done before midnight tomorrow and try to get a few other things done that I need to do.


Alyssa's Self Portraits
credits



Resolutions
credits

Ok and with that...I'm off to bed... till tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home