Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Busy Bee

Another late night (early morning) for me. I've been a busy bee trying to design this week for my stores. I've got a new set of templates up at DSS now, and this week I will have a brand new first in a new series of items that will be available at PDW. I will explain the new series more when I have the preview and am ready to load it to PDW, but here's a little sample of something I made using this new set.

(credits: all papers and elements by me)


Here's the preview for Snappy Scraps Collection 11 available now at DSS.



{fun little contest for my fans}

I'll be on the lookout for someone to give this new template set to for free. Make sure you grab your sarah's scraps fan blinkie and add it to your siggies. I'll be browsing some galleries this week looking for anyone who's posted a LO using ANY of my products. The 3rd person's page I come across that also has my fan blinkie in their siggie will win this template set for free. :)

I'll begin looking on Wednesday, Jan 24. Your page will have to have been posted Jan 24th or later, and at least 50% of the page will need to use any of my designs. I'll PM the winner when and where ever I see the LO. I typically browse the following galleries: SBB, DSS, DST, and PDW. If you post somewhere else other than these galleries, please leave me a comment here to let me know of other galleries I need to be looking through. :) I'll also post the winner here on my blog when I reach #3.

Remember, Post a LO this week using at least 50% of any of my product and have my fan blinkie in your siggie. If you don't post in one of the four galleries I typically browse, leave me a comment here to check out the gallery you post to. :) Good luck everyone. The third person I find that meets these requirements will win Snappy Scraps Collection 11 FREE. (hmm am I getting really redundant? I think I'm really tired LOL)

Well I know this is a short post tonight/this morn..but I'm pooped so I'm heading to bed.

Happy Scrapping


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home