Monday, June 26, 2006

Busy packing..may be MIA for a little while

Well, I never did get to finish the other freebie I wanted to do for you all, but I will get back to it. I ended up staying up pretty late to get the denim dude elements online the other night because I just knew if I didn't, I wouldn't get them up before I moved... So now we are in the middle of the move - packers started today, and we were (and still aren't) so not ready! Eric and I have had practically no sleep and we are just dragging. We are about to just head to bed early, get up early and finish this last room. Then we'll drag everything out of Kyleigh's room in the morning and put everything that WE are taking in there so we can finish sorting and organizing it all. The driver wants to try and start loading the truck tomorrow, rather than wait till Wed, so we may be out of here a little sooner..some time on Wed rather than Thursday. We have to do so many other things though still before we can leave, we're hoping if they finish loading us early on Wed, we can use Wed to run around and finish things up before we head out.

I don't know how much more I'll get to really be on the computer in the next couple of days (I do have few things I've got to do on here before we pack up the computer), and I doubt I'll have much internet access once we leave until after the 4th of July. Even if I do get access, I certainly won't have access to my pictures and photoshop..so no designing or scrapping until after we get into the apartment. So..I may be MIA for most of the rest of this week. I'll catch everyone up later when we get settled in!

Have a great week and a wonderful 4th of July!

1 Comments:

  • At 7/06/2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i got your message but it went something like: hi ashley this is sarah... followed by a ton of static and that was it. the problem was that I completely had nooooo money and no gas. i'm really so sorry that i missed your guys!!! seriously. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home