Sunday, February 26, 2006

SNEAK PEAK - NAUTICAL KIT (available in SBB Chats this week!)


Well..I've made a little progress since my last crazy post. I did NOT get to go to a hotel because there ended up being nothing available in town less than $100/night. So I stayed up late last night finishing up the kit for the freebies for the SBB Sunday and Wednesday latenight chats (I'll put a sneak peak below - only 1/2 of the kit will be give at each chat, so be sure to go to both chats to get the whole kit!).

I slept in till almost noon today (thanks to my wonderful hubby who took care of everythign this mornign so I could), and then met with my group in the afternoon, had dinner with my family and then spent the evening working on more budgeting homework and several OPA things that have been waiting forever to get done. Tomorrow is ALL Capstone! I'm going to sleep in a bit again and then lock myself away all day in the computer room. Monday Ky should be able to start mother's day out (that should make a huge difference!) 2 days a week. The day will still be quite busy since I have a dentist appt and Alyssa has gymnastics, but hopefully I'll make some real progress tomorrow on capstone and be OK. I have a quiz to take for budgeting Monday too.

So, quick list of things to finish up tomorrow (I know I said capstone all day, but I do have a few little things that have to get finished up too) and then to bed for a little rest:

  • finish previews for elements for chat freebies
  • call GS mom's
  • call Sabrina to finish interview
  • finish and send last articles to Ann for editing
  • CAPTSONE!


OK and now for the SNEAK PEAK at Sunday (2/26) and Wednesday (3/1) latenight show crops (11:59 PM EASTERN TIME in the SBB Chat room) Freebies! These are just the papers, the elements are nautical themed to go with (I'll post the preview of those too when I finish later).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home