Monday, February 20, 2006

A schedule for Today

Today's List: Today I'm trying something a bit different..not just a to do list, but a "schedule" to help keep me on track. So far not too bad, but I'm getting really tired and wanting to go take a nap. hmmmm. If I take the nap I'm not going to get all this stuff done, but if I don't take a nap..I may not get much done anyway because of my exhaustion.

Here's today's schedule I put together before I went to bed this morning....
6:45 wake up and get Alyssa ready for school (OK this didn't go well - I went to bed at 5 am and didn't wake till 7:20, when a friend came to our door this morning!)

7:30 drop off Alyssa, drop off permission slips for my Girl Scouts for our day camp trip for next weekend, and drop of Alyssa's letter of intent to return to her school next year.

8:00 breakfast for Kyleigh and I

8:30 - 10:00 Fill out GS troop form, download more files, send emails to Dixie and Sabrina, and start Chevron articles received list (the form took so darn long I didn't get much else done in this period; this is that time though I do my best and don't stress..no schoolwork is scheduled here! Lol)

10:00- 12:00 Trip down to the GS office to turn in troop application

12: 00 lunch

12:30 - 2:30 nap for Kyleigh, Budgeting HW and maybe capstone

2:30 pick up Alyssa

2:30-3:30 snack for the girls

3:30 - 5:30 Gymnastics

6:00 Dinner, and then evening time with the girls

8:00 Girls in bed

9:00 - 12:00 work on capstone and finish writing OPA articles

12:00 BEDTIME!

Well, lunch time is just about up, so I better get to the next thing on the list...baby is down for her nap already! whoo hooo Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home