Thursday, February 16, 2006

Long week and longer weekend coming

I'm so tired I can barely stay awake again tonight. I'm still trying to recover from the first 3 nights at the start of this week with no sleep. I did not finish my literature review in time - I am so frustrated with myself for that. Thankfully my professor didn't seem to upset over it (but we'll see when he actually reads how little I did get done).

Dh is going to be out of town this weekend and I have a million things that must be completed - this is my first time alone for an entire weekend with the girls. yikes!

I HAVE to finish my literature review this weekend, plus the methodology section now too - I will have that due on Wed. Need to also do new budgeting homework, several things for OPA (writing of articles, gathering of material to send off to the copy editor, and some other things not related to the newsletter), and I have a district retreat to attend for OPA on Saturday. oh man...wish me luck!

I played for a little bit here and there when I've had a few mintues to come up with my website and blog color theme and my logo. I think I've got both, and so now I'll have the papers to make so I can actually finish the look of the site. Speaking of the website, dh and I talked about it some more today and some options for the store issues we're having with our server. We may go ahead and move the site sooner than later. I think I'm just going to be creating freebies still for a few more months, but when we get the store to work, we'll place them in there so the site can get a better look to it. I'm going to aim to do one full free kit each month and then create additional stuff to hold for a grand opening of the site and store in June or July (after I'm done with school and we get moved and resettled). I will probably still try to do some small freebies here on the blog, but otherwise the free kits will be on the site each month, and I'll just announce and link to it over here in the blog.

I haven't had any tiem this week to scrap, and I'm so sad...I hope next week is better if this weekend is productive! Ok...so wanna sneak preview at the color swatch and logo???

I don't know why, but I can't get the color swatch to load..I've done it like 10 times now....watch when I publish this..it will be there a dozen times. lol *Edited: There it is finally!*

Well, I'm off...not staying up late tonight. This is my last night to try and get caught up on sleep before dh leaves me for the weekend with my hellish todo list still in tact!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home