Saturday, February 11, 2006

Paper OOPS!

So, I'm a big ding dong...I made my papers today from my color swatch and posted. Then later I came back and made the elements based on the bug which I hadn't changed the color on yet, so all the elements are a brighter red than the red I went with in the papers. SO...I've made 3 more papers with the brighter red, so you don't have to recolor them to use them. Those of you that already downloaded, you'll just need the replacement papers now, but if you haven't downloaded the papers yet, then the link below has the correct red papers included, plus three bonus dark red versions too! ha So everyone ends up with 11 papers rather than 8...3 are the darker red then that you can use when you aren't trying to use the elements (or you can always recolor the elements to go with the darker reds if you prefer those!).

Anway...here is the "replacement papers" link if you d/l the papers earlier...You don't need this link if you haven't downloaded yet...all 11 papers are in the link below now. The preview has also been updated now.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/14/2006 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah your kit is beautiful however I seem to be having great difficulty downloading today's /feb 14th additions. I came by yesterday and picked up the elements and first papers but today can't seem to get the rest. Will theye be available tomorrow?? I will definately try again. kdutka

     

Post a Comment

<< Home