Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wow, How we have aged in such a short time....

So, I was scrolling through pictures earlier and had come across this picture of us from almost 2 1/2 years ago when we took Alyssa to Sea World. My first thought...gosh we sure look young there, and then OMG! We have aged quite a bit in such a short time (ok..well, I HAVE AGED - shouldn't say that about dh..he still looks much like this). Anyway, this picture always made me laugh. Dh took Alyssa to sit in the very front row (knowing they may get splashed, but it was HOT). I just didn't feel up to getting splashed, especially with the camera and other things with us, so I sat several rows back where I could still see them but not be in the splash zone. Well....boy oh boy did they ever get splashed! The particular section we were in was a very wet section. After being splashed little bits here and there, at the end of the show TWO whales came to the section we were in and turned tale towards our section and just completely drenched the area - Eric and Alyssa were completely soaked. They might as well have just jumped into the water themselves fully clothed because that's how wet they were. I thought it was a hoot, but little Alyssa was MAD! She stood up and just cried and cried...it was so sad. Poor kiddo. She didn't forgive daddy for a few hours. You can see the "irritation" in her face still when we took this picture with Shamu. She was just completely disguisted..I think she even commented "My panties are even wet!" lol...

Us at Seaworld a little more than 2 years ago (Oct. 2003) Posted by Picasa

So, that was my practice at loading a picture. It is WAY too late now, I must go to bed. I'm almost done with my "Adore" kit. Gotta finish up the last alpha (I made a change to it) and decide if I want to do word art or not. The elements are done now, I just have to make all the previews! I'm losing hope that the store is going to be ready this week, as dh is still working out the kinks. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home