Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Setting Up Shop!

Well...I'm moving over to Blogger and setting up my new blog to go along with my Sarah's Scraps website. The website is about to undergo some changes finally, and I MAY even be adding the STORE (yippee!) to it this month! I can't wait. I'm working on a design them for the site, new kits, and previews of things to come soon. I can't wait to really get it up and going. In a few months, if the site is doing well, and maybe selling a few kits, I will register an actual domain for it too rather than continue to run it off our own family site and server.

So...I'm off to play with this for now and get this part set up. See ya around blog-land!

1 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2006 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations and hope you much success with your endeaver. I know your family is proud of you and your accomplishments. Without their support, you would not be able to give to SBB thru your scraps, etc. I will be a regular visitor to your Blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home