Thursday, February 09, 2006

I WON!!!!!!



OMG! WOOOO WHOOOO I CANNOT believe I actually won that! I scrapped my little heart out as fast as I could...Had to do TWO los because my first was #8, and I really wanted to win. I finished the second lo and hit submit...heart pounding as #18 was already there..I just KNEW I would end up #19 or #21..it kept loading and loading and loading...apparently everyone else could see before my computer ever finished loading, but I was #20!!!!!!! I WON the AWESOME NEW CD BY DAWN & ASHLEY! *happy happy happy dance*. :-) So like I totally need to go do homework now...but I don't feel so bad about fooling around another 1 1/2 hours since I won!!! :-) lol Posted by Picasa

So here is a preview of the kit, and my two layouts done during the chat...Alyssa's was post #8 and Ky was the winning post #20!

2 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2006 12:34 AM, Blogger DebF said…

    congrats!! it's an awesome cd, I know you'll have a ton of fun with it!

     
  • At 3/03/2006 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh wow you lucky fish do enjoy

    Fuzzy123
    CT South Africa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home