Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sorry Anita, I'm already late. I had a few things I needed to do before going to bed (and even though I'm totally exahusted, I still have to relax and unwind for just a bit first). I promise I'm going as soon as I'm done here - and I'll make a short post tonight.

Last night on my way home from school at midnight, I stopped by Walmart (I haven't been out any time lately to buy anything) to pick up something little for my girls and dh for Vday. So, I came home and packaged them up in little gift bags and then planned to make them little tag cards after finishing the budgeting work. Well....I never went to bed before dh and Alyssa got up, and I was stilllllll working on the budgeting presentation, so I just gave them the gifts without the tags. Well, here's where I'm going wiht this... I saw dh for like 15 min again tonight for another hurried dinner and then ran out for school. I got home about 10:30 and he said something to me along the lines of "I'm feel so bad I didn't get you anything, I mean to, but haven't been able to." Well...I ACTUALLY didn't really care - I wasn't even thinking much about Valentines, nor expecting anything. I think he's already given me the best gift - understanding and help with the girls, and dinner, and the house, and everything else he does to help me get through school. Not to mention all the ohter little things I ask him to help me with (like putting together a store front and TONS of OPA stuff)....I just can't think of anything I really needed right now besides that. Besides, he and Alyssa did pick up a small thing of flowers yesterday at the grocery store for me when they were shopping. I think that works just fine - no need for a special holiday to get flowers. :-)

So, I'm sure I could ramble about many other things about my day, but the short of it is that I can barely stay awake any longer (went to bed at 8:30 and got up at 10...no naps today! ) I have that big section of my paper to finish writing tomorrow and I'm not even half done. I'm in no shape to do any work now though, so I'm going to bed early and getting up abotu 7 AM and praying that I can get some real work done early before Ky wakes and dh leaves for work, and then going to hope that Ky works with me tomorrow to allow me some time to finish at least a draft version of this thing to turn in!

Glad you all are enjoying the "Adore" kit...I really like how it all turned out and can't wait to make another kit. I have all sorts of ideas and plans in the works and in my brain...I'll have to share some sneak peaks....but later. :-) Off to find my pillow and soft bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home