Monday, February 20, 2006

Scrapping again!

I did some scrapping FINALLY tonight (though I should have been doing work...I really needed the outlet tonight though..will have to make up for this now this week) anyway..must share here because I was really happy with how these turned out. Especially the darker b&w pic of alyssa - it started as a pretty bad picture and I LOVE how it turned out after I edited it. I may even have to get that picture printed. hmmm It was one of those where you are just shooting random shots and adjusting colors and settings on the camera - playing...anyway..was looking for some pictures tonight to scrap and came across that one...loved the look in her face and natural smile. It's so hard to get a nice natural smile some days with her lately..so I had to play with it to see if I could "fix" it. Enough chit chat...here are today's pages.

credits: Papers, alpha, and elements from Jen Wilson's Worn Comfort Collections - the ONE purple paper comes from her Dreamy Purple paper pack. The overlay on the photo is an inked brushed edge from scrapartist by Nancie Rowe Janitz Font: arial narrow for the date



credits: paper, overlay and elements from Jen Wilson's Princess Dress up kit. Font is palace script

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home