Sunday, February 19, 2006

Shopping CRAZE!

So...it's a good thing my husband isn't home this weekend to see or know about all the shopping I'm doing online for digi kits (hope it doesn't read this either! lol)...So, I shopped Friday morning (finally) at the Shabby Shoppe and picked up 11 kits! That should have been enough, but NO...Kim had to tell me about a great sale for Jen Wilson stuff...so today I headed into the SBB store to look around...it took me FOREVER because the site was running so slow with all the shoppers and d/lers today. My oldest was off at a friends today (like from 11-4) and when I got the little one down for a nap about noon, I logged in to do a bit of quick shopping....hours later (like 4!) I HAD to get off because the SBB server was rebooting or something and I had to go get ready to go somewhere and pick up my oldest dd. So, off I went to get her, then came home and started dinner real fast (we had like an hour till we had to leave) and went ahead and checked out with all that I had so far for JW stuff (about $50 and TON of stuff - like I got the worn comfort CD and all the elements) at that point. I had a few more things already in my cart for the next round but thought..surely I'll be home in time before the sale ends at 11 my time.

I ended up RACING home only to get in the door minutes before 11 PM...threw the baby in the crib (well, I didn't really THROW her...kissed and laid her down gently since she was already asleep), told my older dd to hurry and get ready for bed and RAN to my computer! My computer was all frozen up and I couldn't get anything to work...I was freaking out! I really wanted to get some of the elements to the layers cd too (which I already have, but don't have any elements). I ran out to m laptop praying...got it all up and my cart still showed the sale prices..so I quickly checked out while opening the store in another browser to see if the other stuff was still on sale too. So, found out YES! It was still on sale...so I hurried to find all the layers elements I had written down earlier that I wanted...went to check out and BAM the store went down! AAAAAAHHHH Thought for sure I was not going to get this stuff on sale and finally about 15 minutes later the store came back up, but my cart was EMPTY! I realized I needed to log back in and found my cart and quickly checked out again. WHEW! So by this time I've spent about $50, another $11 and another $6...not bad for all the stuff I'd bought. Well....while I sat there thinking, and checking to see if stuff was STILL on sale....I decided I should get all the elements for the layers cd - maybe I'd use it more if I had all the elements....so guess what I did???? YEP! Bought the other 7 I hadn't yet! Another $10!

NOW...I'm SO DONE! I've gone way off the deap end and like I NEED TO SCRAP WITH THIS STUFF NOW! I really was wanting to look into picking up Gina Miller's new CDs too...love that I can get 12 paper and element kits for $35 this week! Man..what will I do??? I will have to think about it... ughhhhh :-)

oh geeee...baby crying....I better come back to this in a bit.

Ok so I'm back. I just loved every second of sitting in there holding her in my arms while she fell back to sleep. She never lets me snuggle with her any more - she's always in constant motion.

I went to bed last night at 9 PM right after putting the girls down. I was going to try and get soem work done, but I was just way too tired. I thought, well I'll go lay in bed and watch one of my xfile episodes and just relax for a bit and get a good night of sleep, and if I wake up real early I'll get up and work before the girls get up, and if I don't wake till morning..oh well. So, I never got to the xfile episode...didn't even ever get the dvd in the dvd player! I was passed out soon after my head hit the pillow...woke up some time in the early hours when Alyssa came to get in bed with me. I considered getting up to work, but decided the heck with it! I NEED a good night of sleep. SO, I didn't get up till 9 AM this morning when Ky woke me! :-) ahhhh so nice..wish I had time to do that every night! Geesh..I'd be happy with time to sleep just 8 or 9 hrs a night! Maybe when school is done - 11 more weeks!

OMG..today I realized we have 4 weeks till Alyssa's bday and 8 till Ky's. I totally have to get on planning for these girls! I have no idea what we are going to do for either! Or what we will be getting them. hmmmm

Well, I should hit the pillow again..it's getting very late (closing in on 3 AM!) and I still have way too much to do tomorrow since I didn't get anything done again today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home